BILANCIA CPD LOAD CELL
The calibration data for each load cell in the digital version are memorised in the electronicmemory, thus facilitating calibration,the search for faults, maintenance and repair.The cell body is made in 17-4 PH stainlesssteel, a material with high technical characteristics,used in saline environments, where high corrosion-proof characteristics arerequired. The protective casing is also made of a highly corrosive-proof stainless steel. Electrical connections are via a water tight IP68/69K stainless steel connector that aids installation and any necessary maintenance by optimising cable length. A latest-generation electronic board with ahigh resolution and stability analogical/digital converter is housed inside the load cell, withan extremely sophisticated programming and control logic for:
- Continuous diagnostics on the status of each system component, allowing the immediate identification of any parts with functioning irregularities
- Carrying out functional checks on the status of the instrument and each load cell via modem directly from the maintenance service department, thus reducing costs and intervention times. The CPD load cell has a wide range of ATEX certified solution for weighing installation that can be installed in hazardous areas.
- Capacities: 20T, 35T and 45T
ZEMIC& KELI LOAD CELLS
- Nickel plated alloy steel IP68 dual shear beam load cell
- High accuracy
- Suitable for truck, track, hopper and other electronic weighing devices.
- Current calibrated (sc-option)
- Shielded, 4 conductor cable
- Cable diameter: Ø5.5mm
- Standard cable length: 20m, also available in 12m
- Shield not connected to element