D400, D410, D800 & D1010
- Continuous diagnostics on the status of each system component, allowing the immediate identification of any parts with functioning irregularities
- Carrying out functional checks on the status of the instrument and each load cell via modem directly from the maintenance service department, thus reducing costs and intervention times. The CPD loadcell has a wide range of ATEX certified solution for weighing installation that can be installed in hazardous areas.
- Cold cathode backlit graphics display size 115 x 86 mm,
- Resolution 320x 240 pixels
- Capability to connect up to 4 scales.
- 2 using serial outputs
- Power supply: 85 – 265 VAC, 50/60Hz, 40W
- Analogue load cell power: 10 VDC, min. 29 ohm
- Maximum external resolution: 10,000 div.
- OIML for approved version, 60,000 div. for internal use
- Clock, perpetual calendar
- 56-key alphanumeric polyester keypad
- Compliant with directives 2006/65/CEE (low voltage) and 2009/23/CEE (electromagnetic compatibility)
- Electromagnetic immunity compliant with EN 45501 standard and irradiated electromagnetic fields up to 10 V/m